top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

If you have a question regarding DSP and our products or services, we may have your answer here in our frequently asked questions. Don't worry though, if you can't find the answer you need we are only a call or email away. 

  • What are Disability Support Projects opening hours?
    Disability Support Project is open Monday to Friday 10am - 2pm Sanctuary Gaming Cafe is open every Friday 5pm - 9pm
  • What areas are covered by DSP?
    Presently we cover England and Wales for the majority of our services. However mentoring is limited to Worcestershire, Warwickshire & Birmingham presently. If you are outside of our area of support please do get in touch and we will do our best to assist, alhtough we may have more limited support available.
  • My Benefit Appeal Was Rejected, What Next?"
    If your appeal is rejected there is still another route that you can take. Going to tribunal will allow you the opportunity to speak to a judge panel who can listen to your case and make a decision. DSP can represent you in the tribunal so that you are not alone, and step in if we feel the questions asked are unfair or leading. Find out more on our page or contact our team for assistance.
  • How Can I Apply For Personal Independence Payments?
    DSP are specialists in form filling and regulalry support PIP applications. Simply contact our customer service team or visit our PIP page for more information.
  • Do DSP Only Cater For Those With A Disability?
    No, while some of our services are unique to those with disabilities, many of our services are suitable for anyone who needs help. If you are unsure you can read the information provided on the specific service page or ask a member of our team.
  • My benefit Application Was Rejected, What Next?"
    Unfortunately not all claims are processed succesfuly. However, this is not the end of your claim. DSP can help you with put together an appeal depending on the reason of rejection. Give our customer service team a call or send an email to discuss your next steps. You can also visit our page for more informaiton.
  • Can I Get help With My Form or Application?
    DSP offer a form / application filling or support service. We can fill in most forms (even some not listed on this website) so always ask even if you can't find the one you want listed. We regulalry fill in forms for: - Personal Independance Payments (PIP) - Child Disability and Living Allowance (CDLA) - Attendance Allowance (AA) - Universal Credit (UC50) - Carers Allowance - Blue Badge - Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
  • How do I contact Disability Support Project?
    Simply go to our contact page and either fill out a form for the service you require, email or call 01527 351021.
bottom of page